Free resource websites
· Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org
Especially good for maths and computing for all ages.
Note this uses the U.S. grade system but it's mostly common material.
· BBC Learning http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/coursesearch/
This site is old and no longer updated but there's so much still available, from language learning to BBC Bitesize for revision. No TV licence required except for content on BBC iPlayer.
Class 3's relevant topics are Animals-Pets and Family-Members.
· Futurelearn https://www.futurelearn.com
Free to access 100s of courses, only pay to upgrade if you need a certificate in your name (own account from age 14+ but younger learners can use a parent account).
· Blockly https://blockly.games
Learn computer programming skills - fun and free.
· Scratch https://scratch.mit.edu/explore/projects/games/
Creative computer programming
· National Geographic Kids https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/
Activities and quizzes for younger kids.
· Duolingo https://www.duolingo.com
Learn languages for free. Web or app.
· Mystery Science https://mysteryscience.com
Free science lessons
· The Kids Should See This https://thekidshouldseethis.com
Wide range of cool educational videos
· Crash Course Kids https://m.youtube.com/user/crashcoursekids
You Tube videos on many subjects for a younger audience
· Crest Awards https://www.crestawards.org
Science awards you can complete from home.
· iDEA Awards https://idea.org.uk
Digital enterprise award scheme you can complete online.
· Paw Print Badges https://www.pawprintbadges.co.uk
Free challenge packs and other downloads. Many activities can be completed indoors. Badges cost but are optional.
· Tinkercad https://www.tinkercad.com
All kinds of making.
· Prodigy Maths https://www.prodigygame.com
Is in U.S. grades, but good for UK Primary age.
· Cbeebies Radio https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/radio
Listening activities for the younger ones.
· Nature Detectives https://naturedetectives.woodlandtrust.org.uk/naturedetectives/
A lot of these can be done in a garden, or if you can get to a remote forest location!
· British Council https://www.britishcouncil.org/school-resources/find
Resources for English language learning
· Oxford Owl for Home https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/
Lots of free resources for Primary age
· Geography Games https://world-geography-games.com/world.html
· Blue Peter Badges https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/joinin/about-blue-peter-badges
If you have a stamp and a nearby post box.
· The Artful Parent https://www.facebook.com/artfulparent/
Good, free art activities
· Red Ted Art https://www.redtedart.com
Easy arts and crafts for little ones
· The Imagination Tree https://theimaginationtree.com
Creative art and craft activities for the very youngest.
· Toy Theater https://toytheater.com/
Educational online games
· DK Find Out https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/?fbclid=IwAR2wJdpSJSeITf4do6aPhff8A3tAktnmpaxqZbkgudD49l71ep8-sjXmrac
Activities and quizzes